This tool provides a UI for automatically applying tinkering salvage and imbue salvage to weapons and armor. It will choose the best (lowest workmanship) salvage and it to the target item, that still gives a percentage over AutoTinker.MinPercent.
This can apply specific salvage, or for melee weapons it can apply the best granite/iron option. The math here follows endy’s tinking calculator and selects highest max damage possible.
- Select an item in your inventory you want to tinker.
- Set AutoTinker.MinPercent
- Choose a salvage type from the dropdown.
- Click the populate button.
- If it looks good, hit Start.
This is capable of bulk applying imbue salvage to items.
- Select the appropriate damage and salvage combo
- Select refresh
- Hit Start OR
- Hit the Rend All button
- Hit Start
The Rend All button will automatically do the following:
- Apply black opal to nether and normal wands (including no wield wands)
- Apply imperial topaz to slash weapons and combo slash/pierce weapons
- Apply black garnet to pierce weapons
- Apply white sapphire to bludge weapons
- Apply jet to electric weapons
- Apply red garnet to fire weapons
- Apply emerald to acid weapons
- Apply aquamarine to cold weapons
run this command to see tinker jobs currently in queue
select an item and run this command to see best iron/granite combination
Default Value: 99.5
Minimum percentage required to perform tinker